Once Upon A Time
Fairies, sparkles and glitter! Once Upon a Time: The Sleeping Beauty is the perfect introduction to the wonder of ballet. Created especially for girls and boys aged three and above, this fully staged production is set to live music and has narration, interaction and a kid-friendly running time. Your little one will pirouette all the way home.
- Choreography: Marius Petipa
- Production & additional Choreography: David McAllister
- Music: Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Costume & Set Design: Gabriela Tylesova
- Design Associate: Kat Chan
- Dramaturge: Lucas Jervies
- Lighting Design: Jon Buswell with Adelaide Symphony Orchestra
Adelaide Festival Centre
$45 — $85
Ticket prices are subject to change
Photograph by Daniel Boud
Proudly supported by
Australia Council for the Arts, Creative Victoria, NSW Government – Create NSW Aqualand, Qantas and Telstra (Principal Partner).